Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Well I've never been a fan of valentines day, my mom got married on it to my step-dad and he turned out to be not so nice. Not at all, he is long gone now. But I was almost excited this year because for the first time i had a sweet heart to spend it with. I waited all week for him to say something about it and nothing so the day started off badly. And since I'm not aloud to have anything with milk in it eating my weight in chocolate to make me feel better was not an option. finally at 7:30pm he text me and asks what i did for valentines day... Uh i went out with all the other ppl I'm dating? STUPID! I sat around waiting for you to call! He laughed LAUGHED and said or i just figured you knew I'd have to work ! uh why would i assume that? Then he says we can do something monday uh no we can't I have to watch the kids because the don't have school, we havent talked since! Any advice on guys? Because I'mm at a lost... short of making I big sign telling him to call me and placing it in his yard which would seem totally despirate... Which I'm not! Well maybe a little... He leaves on feb 28 to go to annual training and doesn't come back till mar 20 an then leaves for kuiwait april 15. Thats not alot of time! Other then that theres not much new to report. I go to the dr on tuesday. hopefully get good results for that. they will be doing an ultrasound of my pancreas to see if theres a pocket of fuild around it. which can be a rather painful process. Gabby

No comments: