Monday, December 6, 2010

Not So Great. (Maybe It Is)

I've been in a funk since Jonas passed. Didn't help that my Bils close friend passed the day after Thanksgiving due to a accident at work. None of it helps.

I really miss Wookie. Can't stand not having him here. But it seems I'm going to have to stay on campus next semester. Things just aren't working out to move off. But I really, really want to. I feel like a part of me is missing with out him. I went shopping last night, for Wooks Christmas presents. Probably would have cried the entire time had Ryan not come along with me. Humph. I just want my puppy. I don't sleep well without him on my bed. Even worse without him in my room/house/town. This is just a suck situation. I was okay with it earlier today. But now I'm not. So up and down lately. But really. I just want my dog. He turned a year on November 27. I didn't have money to do anything. But he got extra lovins. Gosh I miss his sweet face. Resuming apartment hunt tomorrow. Humph.

No comments: