Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back Again Already!

                 Back again. Live from my cousins couch in San Diego! As I said earlier I really love it here. I don't think I could ever live in a city like this. But I would definitely love to visit as often as possible. :) We spent yesterday at the pool. I got my first sunburn of the year. I think I mentioned that earlier though.

I think I broke my wrist last week. Well, just fractured it. I didn't go to the ER mainly because I don't like hospitals. I've been icing it like crazy. HAd it wrapped and in a sling for a few days. the swelling has pretty much gone away. SOmetimes at night my hand will still be swollen and as long as I don't put weight on it or use it too much it's fine. So maybe I can just let it heal without a cast. Yeah, please don't knock me out of my pretend world just yet.

We are headed to the zoo tomorrow and I am so excited! It's gonna be awesome! I'll take pictures... Maybe...

Well I don't want to put a bad twist on this post so the rest must be saved for another time!


    

No comments: