Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well Humph...

Goodness.
It has been too long since I blogged. 
Really blogged.
Like about my day.
My thought.
My feelings.
It's late tonight.
But I'm gonna try.


Well, Boyfriend and I,
we broke up.
On my Birthday.
Great.
He was being a jerk.
I was over it.
That was the end.
Today.
He came through the drive-thru.
I hid.
Childish...
Yeah.
But I didn't want to deal with him.
I've worked eveyday since Tuesday.
I'm pooped.
But, I only have tomorrow. 
Then I have Sunday off.
WHOO.
Maybe I will get rested. 
Or get something productive done.
Probably neither.

I have been so achey lately. 
My back, and fingers are the worst.
But my knees and hips also hurt.
I hope it's not arthritis. 
I was told a few years ago
I would probably develop it.
I don't want it.
I'll be happy to give it back.

On the apartment front.
I still haven't turned in my application.
I worked all week. 
But I have Wednesday off.
So maybe I will get er done then.
I am greatly considering moving in with my manager, Rebecca.
But if I can get a place for cheaper that would help me out so much.
We'll see I guess.

No comments: