Saturday, September 18, 2010

As the walls go back up.

Ever get to the point where talking seems useless? Yeah, I'm there. Good. Probably not. But that's the point I'm living in today. I'm sick of everything here. Never having anything to do doesn't help. Might go swimming later. Woo. Highlight of my week.. Giving up. Packing up. Going home. Yeah right. I wish. I'm stuck. Which makes me hate it even more.

I was up most of the night, horrible stomach pain. Stress? Malnutrition? Yeah. Probably. Finally fell asleep around 830am. My lovely roommate then proceeded to talk loudly on the phone for the next half hour. Thank you. SO glad you could show me the same courtesy I showed you yesterday when I sat in the stupid commons room for 5 hours so you could sleep.

Really? I'm not happy today if you can't tell. I probably won't go swimming. I need my inhaler refilled, still.

Is this post making any sense to you? It's sure not to me. But hey what ever. I can beat around the bush for hours.

Maybe I should just walk home. It's only 95 miles. Or, hitchhike. That would be a new experience….

No comments: