Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Me.

There is so much more to me then just the surface. 
I'm not just the girl who has had more surgeries than you can count on one hand.
I'm not just the girl who passed out at church camp, more than once.
I'm not just the girl who has spent countless nights in the hospital. 
I'm not just the girl who seems to always be sick.
I'm not just the girl who doesn't always acknowledge people when they talk. 
I'm not just the girl who has so many emotions built up on the inside that most of the time she comes off rather numb and emotionless because she is afraid of falling apart. 
I'm not just the girl who has been through too much to even tell. 
I'm not just they girl with extreme "Daddy issues".
I'm not just the girl with significant emotional problems.
I'm not just the girl who is extremely anal about being on time. 
I'm not just the girl with trust issues. 
I'm not just the girl who is afraid of Doctors.
I am that girl. 
But I'm not just that girl. 
You just have to take the time to get to know the underneath. 
You just have to want to know the underneath. 





No comments: