Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 hours

So I went to the DR yesterday and they brought my TPN down 6 hours, I'm excited. So now instead of 18 hours I only have to have it on for 12. Went shopping yesterday after the DR that was fun. Not really much to say today. I've been super tired lately I slept over 14 hours last night. They think it might be a problem with my iron from all the blood they've been drawing. We spent the weekend at my Grandmas in Mapleton. It was pretty fun, my great uncle and his wife were up from KS. The rain was awful, it was cold and yucky all weekend. I'm so ready for warm weather. I think I'm gonna have a cup of hot chocolate, and a peanut butter cookie. It's so nice to enjoy food again. Yesterday we had sushi oh goodness it was wonderful. And Coldstone ice cream mmm. *Gabby

No comments: