Monday, June 1, 2009

Today


I got my hair permed! Look really bad in this Picture but its really cute when its done.


Its been a long weekend, new meds, new pain, still the same me. I have an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow morning at 930, they want to check my pancreas and liver. Fun stuff. I went shopping yesterday and my mo hit me with the cart, then this morning I had a blood draw 50mls WOW talk about alot of blood, I had physical therapy and just wasn't feeling that great when I got there so I didn't have to do the normal 4miles on the bike. But I guess by the tie I finished all the other stuff my face was completely white, good thing Courtney had dropped me off because they weren't going to let e leave if I was driving myself home. Now I'm in bed, I really should get up and clean BUT I just don't feel like it.


When the home health nurse came this morning to do the blood draw she also changed my PICC Line dressing. I'm so surprised its not infected yet because they seriously stink at keeping it sterile. She insested that there had to be a piece of gauze underneath it, which makes it not stay on as good and bugs me. But appearently haave 3 other PICC lines does NOT give me knowledge on how I like the dressing to be!!!



I had a lot I wanted to post about but I' just exhausted right now. Maybe later *Gabby

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I just came over to your blog from April Rose...I just want to say that I am 30 and also dealing with one health problem after another. thank you for putting it in to perspective. but also just remember you can only do what you can do. being a teenager is normally hard, nevermind with this extra stuff.
how did you meet Troy? Did he eventually call you after putting himself in the dog house on valentines day?