Monday, June 29, 2009

Hard Day...

Today was a hard day. I've had a fever all day and just don't feel good. Also, Troy boarded a plane for Kuwaiti... He's happy, so very happy, which makes me happy, but I'm sad that he is gone. Only 10 months he keeps telling me. That's a very long time though... Hmmm. I really like him. A lot... Please pray for his safety...

It's my Birthday Thursday. WOW. I still can't believe it!!! I'm having a party Wednesday night with my friends and the a family one on the 4Th. I hope it's fun. It should be great!

I went and got some job applications... Filled them out for the most part. Probably won't turn them in right away, we'll see though. I want a job, but I don't want a job. I just can't decide. I hope I'm ready...

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go down to the College and sign up for a couple classes... We'll see. I don''t feel much like leaving the house. Or my bed. so I might just stay in my jammies and do pretty much nothing tomorrow. I need to do laundry and some cleaning so maybe that will get done. Who knows.

I am so super tired and have an awful headache so I think I'm gonna wrap up this post. I have a lot more to say and if I can get my computer to work I will post in the morning. Goodnight. *Gabby

No comments: