Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gonna Scream

My computer currently isn't working, makes me crazy. So my mom let me get on hers for a few minutes while she is at work. But I will be taking mine to be fixed Friday if it doesn't start working before that so I won't be very long without one hopefully.

I'm applying or work at a daycare here in Evanston, I want to work with kids. Also at the nursing home so that I can keep my CNA active. I'm not sure I really want to work right now, but I think it will be good for me. I still need to tuen in the applications though.

Tomorrow is the big day. 18 oh goodness. I've been cleaning all day trying to get ready for my party tonight. We forgot to make the cake though... WHOOPS!! Luckily theres still time because the party isn't until 8:30pm. It's a coconut cake mmm.

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm afraid they're gonna add something to my already crazy medicine schedule. Or take something. But in my opinion if its working don't change it. I can only stay on the reglan 12 weeks because it can cause weird side effects if you stay on it longer. Muscle spasms. Which have already started to happen. But I guess I will have to wait and see.

I'm thinking about doing something crazy with my sister. I'm very excited. Being 18 is gonna be great! AH!!! More on that at a later date.

Okay well this is a very random post even for me! My house is actually quiet right now as the boys are sitting at the table writting sentences for getting in trouble. I'm texting and blogging. And deciding on the crazy thing. Moms at work. I'm gonna get off and talk to my sister *Gabby

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful party and a fab day tomorrow!!

Sara said...

I don't know if you have heard this or not but I just thought I would pass it your way...my sister sent me this email a while back...

I just wanted to pass this information along to everybofy. If you
know anyone that is
currently or has in the past taken the drug "Reglan" or
"Metoclopramide" (a drug to
aid gut motivity), please advise them to seek their doctors advice on
continuing the
medication.

There has been a complete recall on this drug and there are some
serious and often
permanent side affects to this medication. I know this because my dad
has been on
this drug for over a year and with the FDA notification of the recall,
we now realize that
many of the health issues we have been battling are most likely due to
prolonged use
of Reglan.

The medication has been linked to causing "Tardive Dyskinesia",
especially in the
elderly and children. Dad has been suffering greatly with facial
ticks and extreme
lightheadedness (and taking other heavy hitting drugs to counteract
these symptoms).
Some of the signs to watch for with Tardive Dyskinesia are:
involuntary, repetitive
movements of the extremities, or lip smacking, grimacing, tongue
protrusion, rapid
eye movements or blinking, puckering and pursing of the lips, or
impaired movement
of the fingers. These symptoms are rarely reversible and there is no
known treatment. However, in some patients, symptoms may lessen or
resolve after metoclopramide
treatment is stopped.

If you or anyone you know has a history with Reglan or Metoclopramide, you can
call 1-800-753-1529 for more information or go to the FDA website and look under
Reglan Recall.

Nicole said...

Its never going to stop raining. How was your party??