Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boys Boys Boys

I'm not loose, I like to party
Let's get lost in your Ferrari
Not psychotic or dramatic
I like boys and that is that
Love it when you call me legs
In the morning buy me eggs
Watch your heart when we're together
Boys like you love me forever

Ha... I've been on this Lady Gaga, uhm well love affair I guess. I don't know why, but I love her music. She isn't the greatest singer, not the greatest lyrics, but I love them. They keep me sane.

Life is crazy. I need to find a apartment, and a roomie. Which that in itself scares me. I want it to be someone I know. But reality, and being in college says it may have to be some random mary off the street. I'm asking my friend Teal first. But I'm thinking she will want to stay home one more year!

Wookie is being a fiasco! He is getting into EVERYTHING! I don't know how many times I've had to tell him to get off the table. He keeps getting candy bars outta the bowl and walking around with them hanging out of his mouth, its funny, but if he got one open it would be a big no no.

I had a big scare on friday. he was throwing up when I woke up, then again in the car when we were taking mom to work. And he wouldnt do anything but lay there. So I called the vet. Got the last appointment of the day. He laid on my lap ALL day. He wouldn't drink anything I was a wreck. But of course we get to the vet and he is ready to play, and tried to eat everything he could find on the floor. I felt like a idiot. But by the time they finally called us back he had calmed down a little and wasn't so crazy. We sat in the waiting room for almost 2 hours. It was awful. You think sitting in waiting rooms with toddlers is bad? Try it with a hyper puppy!!!! It was awful. Luckily it wasn't busy. Only one or two others waiting to pick up their animals... He freaked out when they had to take his temperature though. Made me giggle inside. I just kept thinking yeah try having fingers... Not fun. But he responded really well to me telling him it was okay. Made me shiney inside. For some reason I feel lik I've already mentioned this... If so... Sorry, I'm a bit nutty.

Well it's after 130am. But I don't have anymore finals until next week.... But I should still get to bed. Night

No comments: