Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's like....

Well first off I wanted to reply to Nicoles comment: thank you so much for your concern. I am seeing a Psychologist, every week. The eating problems are caused by months of not being able to eat anything more than ice chips. And my stomach always being full of bile. The nightmares are from the PTSD. One of the many symptoms of the PTSD. The chronic pain, well it's chronic pain. Something that I am learning to deal with. I also have many other medical problems that come and go that can cause pain. The depression, it is under control. Really. I know it may not seem it. But it is. I still have hard days/weeks, but overall, it's better. I'm actually tapering off my anti-depressants, so the days are a bit harder. But I really don't need them anymore and once they're out of my system I will be good. I'm sure.

Nightmares, well they STINK. Really. As all of you know this, I'm sure. Nightmares every night, well, I don't even know how to describe this. I'm afraid to go to sleep. I'm afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of the light. Where do you turn when it all scares you? Along with the nightmares, I also have what you could call daymares? Waking nightmares? Flashbacks?...

More to come...


No comments: