Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Future Kid Names

I don't usually participate in this, as I don't have a house, or a husband, or most of the things they do. But today I thought I'd try it out. It's a fun little Thing the Kelly over at www.kellyskornerblog.com Hope you enjoy.


Kids names are something that I've thought about since I was little. When I was younger I swore up and down that I was gonna name my first girl Jadyzia Marie. While I still think it's a fun name, it probably will never be more then an idea. I LOVE big names like mine, Gabrielle Patricia. I'm named after a lady at a gas station(Gabrielle) and my Aunt(Patricia). Evangelyne is one of my favorites! I also love Anabelle, and Ellalyn. BUT I have my heart SET on Jersey Clyde for my first girl. I just adore the name Jersey! And Clyde Is my Grandpas name, my only grandpa, and I love the way they sound together. Then if/when I Have another girl she will be Janie-Lee Fern. Janie-Lee is again just a name I love, and Fern was my dads moms name. I never met her, she died of cancer when my dad was little, but I want to have part of her to "remember".

Boys names, well I love the name Ian-Conner. But really I want my husband to choose them, putting in part of his family to remember.

Well that's all I have. I will be posting picture later of my afternoon with Courtney at the Park! So fun!!!



2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post! I love your name picks!! Your blog is to cute! Hope you have a great weekend

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post! I love your name picks!! Your blog is to cute! Hope you have a great weekend