Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Opinion/ Cloud Nine

This Is my Cloud Nine Photo.

Holding Precious Liam for the first time… I have to say, the Birth experience Was AMAZING. I cried… Link up here if you want to participate.



I have an opinion. A very strong opinion. On most subjects anyway. Not all. But most. When my opinion gets attacked, I fight back. Not that my opinion is always correct. But, if you don't agree with what I'm saying. Don't attack me. Come to me with compromise and show me other ways of thinking. Because, surprise! You aren't always right either. But, we are entitled to our own opinions. It's not right to argue them. I can believe the sky is blue, or I could believe it's pink. It's my choice. It's not your place to change what I think. Mainly because a detail like that, doesn't matter. Does it hurt you any if I believe the sky is pink? No. So why argue with me? When Someone asks for an opinion. I usually give mine. If I know a little bit of anything on the subject anyway. If I don't have an opinion, I won't share it. It's as simple as that. But. I'm usually strongly opinionated about everything. I didn't used to be as much of a sharer of my opinions, not that they didn't exist. I just didn't share. Over the events of the last few years, I've learned to share what I think about everything. But, I have also learned when to hold my tongue. Like, the topics of SNuggies. I just don't comment. But if it has to do with God, or the Bible. I'm right there.

I however sometimes give my opinion in the wrong mindset. I jump and growl. But this isn't a good quality. I don't want to be known as the girl who will fight you for everything you have just to show you her opinion. I don't care if you agree with my opinion, just don't attack it. Agreed?

Not that you all didn't already know I have an opinion…







More to come….. *Ga5bby

No comments: