Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nothingness.

(Some of my friends and me with our Pastors wife at a Church meeting in Tucson the end of  December)


I really don't have much to say tonight. Mainly because I'm completely exhausted. I think the swim lessons wear me out more than they do him! :) I could probably pull out something to rant on about but instead I will just say that I'm still here. And this is my attempt to not fall back out of my bloggy world. Even if all I post is a random picture. Though, I do really like it! I did find out today that I have gained weight! Which is good. It was just a lot rather quickly, so I'm a little skeptical that it won't last. . . Or a lot. I also got the urge to get back on the elliptical today. I was doing awesome Nov/Dec for some time before I fell and injured my knee ice skating. I could do about 15 minutes back then. Which was up for my starting 5. Well today. Uh. I wasn't even close. I felt horrible. I need to get back in shape desperately! I think I will go ice skating tomorrow, now that my knee is healed! :P


No comments: