Thursday, May 21, 2009

waiting

I don't really have much to post about tonight. My head is all mixed up. My heart just wants things to be good again. My body is screaming at me. I took my last G.E.D. test tonight. I'll find out tomorrow if I passed. I think I did. It was science. Not necessarily good at science but not bad. Still haven't heard from my sister and I'm just getting angrier and angrier with every unanswered attempt to find out whats going on. I'm bad about jumping to conclusions, it could be a very reasonable excuse to why she isn't talking to me like she dropped her phone in the ocean and in the attempt to retrieve it she hit her head and has been in a coma ever since. Makes sense right? She doesn't live anywhere near the ocean but it could happen. I'm almost to the point of just giving up. She obviously doesn't care so why should I? Blah, now that I'm all upset again I'm going to bed. Goodnight *Gabby

No comments: