Monday, February 8, 2010

All These Things Inside My Head.

Thirty four percent of the worlds population share the same blood type.
I want a snack.
I don't want to hurt anymore.
Give me a break, give me a break. Break me off a piece of that kit kat bar.
So many many reasons it's so mhmm mhmm good.
Debi, well she is more then amazing. She is fantabulas. I love her so much. She is the only person who cares enough to call me at 230am just to make sure I'm okay. And when I answer the phone, rather confused as to why my phone is ringing at 230am. She just says good morning and asks if I'm okay. That's what real love is. Not caring that it's 230am, you have to make sure that the one you love is okay or you don't sleep. It makes me feel good to know that someone cares about me this much.
I want a cookie.
Eating a cookie.
Take my breath away. What takes my breath away? Sunsets. A babies first laugh. Knowing that someone you love loves you back. Those are all good ways. The thought of someone I love dying. Knowing that I'm being lied to... Those just take my breath away.What makes me completely lose my breath? The surgeon who did all this to me, his name. It takes me a few minutes after his name is mentioned to recover.
I have a DR visit in the morning. So I will go to bed. Won't sleep. But hopefully gain energy. *Gabby

No comments: