Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm done

DONE! I done with people hurting me. Yes, I know I'm a bit hypersensitive. But that doesn't mean the pain isn't real. The hurt is deep tonight. I don't know what to do with it. I tried to talk to my mom, but she only made it worse. Much worse. Now I'm sitting here watching the ice dancing, crying. Feeling hungry, knowing if I eat, I'll be sick. but I'll probably be sick anyway. So I might as well eat. :( I'm so tired of feeling this way. I'm tired of being hurt. I know it's just life, but, I'm still sick of it. I hurt, bad.

I worked all day. Came home. Got into the stupid argument. and spent the last few hours crying.
Why do I let people hurt me? Mom says it hurts more because I don't feel good. Which is true. My regular is not feeling good. So I guess I'm so worn down that the little things hurt big, and the big things hurt even worse. *Gabby

No comments: