Friday, February 26, 2010

Droid

So I need a new phone. Mine is malfunctioning horribly. When I try to take a picture, it turns off. I've charged it three times today... It goes from full battery to none. None to two. Two to four. It's quite frankly, driving me crazy!!! So I was looking, and my mom suggested to droid. It looks really cool. There are two. I like the one from motorola the best. But really, with how my phone is acting, I'd be happy with either. It's kinda like a blackberry, you have to pay the data plan each month, which I'm totally fine with. It's only thirty bucks. Which only puts my bill at $50 a month. That's not at all bad. Considering if I get my own plan it would be like $70. So I'm cool with it.

Today, went well. I've been out of bed since about 9am. Which for most people is normal. But for me, I'm happy if I get up at noon, and don't have to take a nap in the afternoon. Here is the picture, its not real good quality, but it shows my hair. It's also not a bad picture of me.

SO I'm pretty annoyed... All that stuff I ordered the other day still isn't here. I paid for overnight shipping. Grr. Now I have to find the service number. AH I HATE WORK. I like things to be easy.

So my Psychologist thinks me getting a weighted blanket would be a good idea. But they're pretty expensive. Like $200. So I'm not sure if I want to get one. If it works it would be so worth it. But if it doesn't I'm out $200. It's purpose would be to help me sleep. I'm not sleeping much. When I do, it's not well. So that doesn't help me feel any better. It definitely doesn't help my mood and emotions... Sad.

*Gabby

No comments: