Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lets have some fun, this beat is sick.

This beat(me) is sick. So lets have some fun. But first I have to explain what happened today. So I had a Ct scan last week. They found a mass in my liver. So now I have to have a liver biopsy. They will sedate me. Stick a needle in my stomach and pull out some of my liver. While I'm asleep they will also do a scope. To make sure everything's in order. I'm freaking out. Spot on my liver. Spot on my lung. Not good signs.

Tell me something funny you did today. Please, I need a different mind trail to run on for a minute.

*Gabby

2 comments:

rabidbutterfly said...

i didn't do anything funny today.
but i do worry about you...
hope all is okay.

Nicole said...

I got puked on twice and then got to nap for 2 hours after a baby detached itself from my boobs after an hour...
I worry too but try to think positive