Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Don't Pray For A's

I don't pray for A's anymore. I don't even pray for B's. I hope for them, I pray to pass. A D is passing. I do shoot a little higher then that. C's, C's make me happy. Not that I wouldn't be happy with an A or B, I just am not that good. But this week, I'm pretty sure I passed every midterm, maybe even a B? Maybe. I'm not sure. I'm hoping. Not on all three, I'd be happy with one. REALLY happy.

My amazing big brother came over today and helped me with my algebra. I'm finally understanding graphs. FINALLY. Well it's not really the graphs I have problems with, it's the y=mx+b and y2-y1=m(x2-x1). It's a bit confusing.

Well, it's late. I'm exhausted. I will try to post tomorrow with what all I've been up to lately. We'll see... *Gabby

No comments: