Thursday, March 4, 2010

South...

I, most days, try do do something each day. Aside for work or school. Just something small like going for a walk with Wookie, going to see my sisters. But today. After waking up at noon, I felt awful. I tried to get going. But it just wasn't happening. I found my way to the couch. And here I've been ever since. I got up to do my homework about 2, realizing I didn't write down the page number of the problems I was supposed to do, I shut the book and came back to the couch. I planned on going to class. Then, about 330, the nausea hit. At 350, I tried to get up to go. Ha nice try, I got very dizzy and sat back down. Normally, I wouldn't really worry about missing Algebra, yes I know I completely fail at it, but I'm getting better. But I have my second test next week. I want a grade I will actually tell people I got. Like a C. I would be overly thrilled with a C.

I probably won't be posting much for the next week. I have Midterms... Yuck. Computers on Tuesday, Psychology Wednesday, and Algebra Thursday. So I will be studying... All the time... Ha right.

My energy level has hit rock bottom. It's rather awful. It doesn't help that I hardly sleep. Last night, I believe I went to bed at 4am. Fell asleep about 7am, up at 8 9 10, Then got up at noon. Great night... NOT

Wookie is feeling much better today. He is on prednosone(sp?). Which is awful. He can't control his bladder... Not fun.


Isn't this dress adorable? I ordered it from American Eagle... I'm going to go to bed. And hope to fall asleep before 7am.
*Gabby

No comments: