Saturday, November 28, 2009

100

This is post 100. Crazy right? I can't believe its been almost a year since I started, and I can't believe I have such great followers... I wanted to make this post great and happy, but today that's not how I'm feeling. So instead I'm just gonna make it a normal Gabby post.

Today, I laid around all day, not really sleeping, just kinda out of it. I fell asleep around 12 last night. woke up around 1am, and just kinda dozed for the rest of the night. It wasn't great. When I was able to get out of bed, I had an awful headache. No good.

When you need a break, where do you turn? When being at your breaking point? Is it okay to break for a minute? Not breaking point like suicidal. More like falling apart. Just wanting to breakdown and cry. To lose myself for a few days. Not have to worry about responsibility.

Will it really help me? No not really. I doubt I'll feel any better. But it's still what I want to do. But I won't, it's not me.

Well I'm tired. Gonna go to bed I think. If I can sleep. Okay. *Gabby

No comments: