Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2days.

In 2 days.
It will be my Birthday.
I will be 19.
Old right?
I will no longer have state insurance.
I'll still have it through my mom.
80/20
Which is better than me paying 100
But not as good as being 100% covered.
The Mayo doesn't accept state insurance anyway.
I know there are many people out there who have no insurance.
So why am I griping?
I'm not really.
Just throwing it out.
Because my head is pretty full these days.
So.
My best friend will be here for my Birthday.
First time in 10 years.
I'm stoked!
But.
I'm pretty sure
I already mentioned that.

I shampooed my carpet last night.
My room looks so much better.
Except the piles of clothes on my bed.
And bags of clothes in my window.
I should work on that today.
I just hate going through clothes.
I want to keep them all.
Even though I only where maybe half of them.
Still.
I like them.
Just not on me.

I also hate to get rid of them because my weight changes all the time.
If I just keep the ones that fit
I will have to buy more next week.
I don't want to do that.

Humph.
I'm off to be productive.
And take a nap.


No comments: