Friday, June 18, 2010

A Bit Random.

So tonight, I'm tired of all the things in my life. Looking for a break. Glad I have next week off ... Need somewhere to go. So, you get this random post. I'm gonna start with things I love.

I love...
Vanilla ice cream.
Rain. Especially the smell.
Wookie. Even when he's a brat.
Sushi.
Warm clothes out of the dryer.
Sweet tea
Cheese Pizza.

Things that bug me....
When people say "This is way past a joke" when it wasn't a joke to begin with.
Being lied to.
Having the same question asked over and over.
Meatloaf.
Meatpies.
Bugs, all of them.
Children that don't listen.
Fighting.
Waiting, for anything.

Now, these are just a few of the things that love or bug. Why? Well, it's 1230am. I'm not sleeping. Why not?


I had a fight with my sister. Kinda. I didn't fight much, just told her to stop. I'm not gonna go into details, tonight. Things aren't great. I miss my nephews. A lot. She is pregnant, everyone keeps telling me to cut her some slack because of that. No, I don't think so. She wasn't being emotional, she was being flat out cruel to undeserving children, I stopped it. Nothing physical. But that doesn't make it okay. Then she started on me. Yeah, at that point, I lost it. Not on her. just broke down. Yeah, this is me not getting in to it? Okay, moving on.


I need somewhere to go, for a few days. To get away from this all. Or, well or nothing. I just need it. But, have nowhere to go. Sad. I'm so over due for a vacation. The only away time I've had for the last 2 years has been hospital.... I don't think that counts. :( I need to find a snack, and go to bed. Not that either will happen, just what I need.


No comments: