Saturday, June 12, 2010

What Can I Say?

I really don't know what to say, so I haven't really said anything. No. Wait. I've said a lot. Just not here. Not because I don't want to blog. Oh, boy do I. Speaking of boy. Well, I do feel he is amazing. Yes, there is a boy. The boy I talked about in the last post. Well we clicked. REALLY clicked. We've been out very late every night but Monday, just talking. Really, just talking. I enjoy him. He enjoys me. What more does one need? Not much. But, there is more. I feel comfortable with him. Really comfortable. I haven't told him everything yet. Not because I'm hiding it. No. I just haven't felt the time to be right. Not to mention, I really like this guy. I don't want to scare him off.

Tonight, I panicked a bit. We were supposed to watch Alice in Wonderland. At my house as my family is elsewhere for the night. We went to dinner, came back and the breaker kept tripping. All but the living room and basement had power. Hmm. I'm not chill with being in my house alone in the dark with him. I was feel awful nauseous and whatnot. I didn't want him to sit here with me like that. SO I sent him away. As nicely as my falling apartness could. I could tell he thought he did something wrong, really he didn't, but I needed him gone. It wasn't something to be talked about. I needed to lay down, and not have someone asking if I was okay. It stinks when what you want is not what you need. Doesn't it. I would love it for him to still be here. But No. he is at his home, sleeping. I'm at my home, not sleeping. though I need to be up in 7 hours, so I should go try... Night

No comments: