Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sometimes, it's okay.

Sometimes, I don't know how to feel.

This can be bad, but, sometimes, it's okay.
When I don't know how to feel.
I feel nothing.
Sometimes, this helps.
Others it hinders.

I went on a walk with Andrew this morning. It was wonderful. I really enjoy talking to him. More then I enjoy talking to most people. Now, our conversation was not deep. But it was still good. We talked about ourselves, our family, our lives. We talked about animals. We talked about our fear of bugs. It was a good talk. All while walking the trail at the state park. It was good for me, good for my soul.

Then I came home for a little while. Not feeling great. physically. I had a rough night. Nausea. Pain. Dry heaving, last night. I just sat around for a little while. The went to the twins soccer game. It was at 12pm I had to work at 1pm. SO I went to that. Left, feeling awful about1240 ended up calling work the said I could come in at 5 instead. I went to bed and got up at 445pm and went to work. Worked till 9 came home. Ate, got nauseous. Laid on the couch for awhile. Went to my sisters to take care of her cat as she's campin'. Leaving her house, I heard singing. It was really close. I looked around and across the ally was a huge bush. I thought it was rather particular that this bush had feet. Thus bush is what was singing too. I ran to my car and locked the doors. But it made me laugh. Some people....


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Haha! It's the singing bush from The Three Amigos!