Monday, June 14, 2010

Mayo?

Well, I did it.
I put in a request for an appointment at the Mayo Clinic.
I should be hearing something by tomorrow night.
I'm not a patient person.
This is killing me, actually.
That's part of the reason I've not done it until now.
Waiting is not my thing.
At all.
But here I am, waiting.
Anyone have any feed back?
Anyone ever been to the Mayo?
I requested the one in Rochester, MN.
I know one good blog friend that will be happy if I get in at that one.
I know she will be there.
Anyone else live in or near that area?
The other options are Florida and Arizona.
So I may get sent to the Arizona one....
You never know.
And that's only if I get in.
I may not.
But...
I may.
I can't even imagine what it's like to go a day without nausea.
Hey, I'd be happy with a meal without nausea.
Medicine that doesn't make me sick, when I take it.
But this is just me dreaming.
I don't know if I'll get in.
Is this what it's like when applying to College?
(I only applied to one. And knew in like a day that I was in)
I don't like it one bit.


I would love any feed back or tips.
And of course, I will be on again when I find out.
Hopefully today?
Maybe tomorrow.
Please let it be today.
Anyone who has a minute to offer a prayer, I would appreciate it.
Specifics: I get in. Patience to get through the wait. *The finances to get there if I do get in.


*I have a car, it runs just fine, in town, with the occasional trip to the next town. But don't feel it would make it the 1152miles to Rochester. My moms car broke down... In December. She still doesn't have one.*

So that's the medical lowdown... Hoping and Wishing and Praying and Dreaming.

No comments: