Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ah Morning

I'm definitely NOT a morning person. Not at all. I do not function before 9am and that is just that!
Not I function real great any other time of day. But before 9am is a bad idea.
So then why am I up? Well because mom had to leave for work early, so I got the privilege of sending the kids off to school. Fun right? No not really. I would rather be sleeping. I was up tell after 2am. Couldn't remember If I took my sleeping pill or not. If I did I didn't want to take the chance of taking 2. I already take enough to knock out a horse. It would not be good to take more.

I have a lot to do today. I have to talk to my sister and see what the plan is. I'm supposed to be going to Park City with her tonight so I can stay with her kids tomorrow. Her hubbys dad is having his foot amputated. Fun stuff right there. Actually, when I was in the hospital he cut it off tilling the garden, they sewed it back on. That was a year and a half ago. Now I guess it needs cut off again.

I need to call my hairdresser. My hair is driving me crazy, I need it gone.

I need to pay a couple bills.

But non-the-less. I'm going back to bed for a bit. I can already feel the headache from lack of sleep. Bless somebody today! *Gabby

No comments: