Monday, December 28, 2009

Don't break my heart

Me at my sisters wedding, cleaning up after.


I'm feeling... Well confused.... A 5 hour chat last night. But he doesn't want commitment while in Kuwait. He wants it when he get home in April, maybe even to a new level? I really like him, a lot. I wouldn't say I'm in love with him. But maybe starting to love him? This whole business is so sticky. I really don't know how he feels about this all. Other then he will commit when he gets home. But does he want to? Does he what me as badly as I want him? Is he what God has planned for me? Where do I draw the line? Am I just wanting him because deep down I know it probably won't work out? Am I looking to be hurt? If he does hurt me, what then? Will I be able to handle it? How many times do I let him hurt me before I move on?

All those questions are swimming around my head. None are being answered! *Gabby


No comments: