Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Awfully Busy

Sorry I haven't posted! It's been a long few days. This is the first time I've had the chance to post.

Tuesday was okay. We had lunch with Debi. Who is amazing! I love her so much!
Then we headed to the hospital. Went and saw all the nurses on the 3rd floor. It was good to see them all again! :)
Then we were about a half hour early to the Drs appointment. But they managed to get us in early, about 130. We spent a half hour with the Dr. He said what he thought it was. His first guess was kidney problems. So he ordered a ultrasound and a UA. Both were fine. So the next step, is testing for, inflammatory bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, or chrones disease. But GI is the people who would test for all that. I can't get into see them until February 9th. :(

Well I've taken my sleeping pill and still need to wrap. Will try to post tomorrow
*Gabby

No comments: