Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Debi

Well, I just got off work... Like an hour ago I guess. I left my drink downstairs:(! Took a nice shower. And making my headache worse with the blaring Lady Gaga. But enjoying it nonetheless.

So since this is my blog. :) Wait you already knew that. I should have some interesting posts, right? So let me try. Oh! One thing first! I am so badly wanting a hard cover copy of Gullivers Travels by Johnathan Swift. A nice one. Or really old one. The ones on Amazon don't have pictures :(! So if you know where I can find one, or have one you'd sale me. Let me know! That was the only thing I asked for for Christmas, but my mom couldn't find one. So I had the figure out something different to want!

Okay my mind tonight, is a bit random. But I'll share it anyway. This is what I'm thinking-
Debi, how do you get me to talk? what is it about you that makes me feel okay pouring out my soul? There isn't much about me I haven't told you. While I absolutely love that you have this sense about you that allows me to feel safe talking, it scares me. It's not me? I don't noramlly warm up to people quickly at all. I love that you were a person I did. Whats the point of this? There really isn't one. I just want to give credit where credit is due. Debi, you are an amazing person. Your faith in God is incredible. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Please never leave. I think that's what I'm most scared of, losing you. The thought of it almost makes me cry. I know that's silly. But it's true. I've grown mighty fond of you! I think your thoughts are rather genius! I love that you are such a positive person. I'm not! But you know that!!


Well thats the end of my Debi rant. :) For tonight. I'm going to go downstairs and get me drink. Then maybe have some icecream and watch some tv. Have a good night! *Gabs

No comments: