Thursday, December 10, 2009

Every rose has it's thorns.

Because everyday, good or bad, must come to an end. Because every moment, happy or sad, will pass. Because every person, young or old, will age tonight. Because you can't stop the sun from rising or falling. You can't stop the stars from shinning or water from being wet.

I don't know where all that was going, but it sounded good enough.

I'm emotional tonight.
I can't seem to think straight.
I want to let all these feelings out.
But can't find the words.

I am however, talking about it. Which really is unusual for me. But I'm trying.
I really don't know how to talk about my feelings.
It's not so good at it either.

I'm good at sitting quietly.
I'm good at going with the flow.
I'm good with children.
I am not good at talking about my feelings.

I would blog about my feelings, but I don't think it appropriate.
So instead I'll end.
*Gabby
P.S. How do you like the pink?


No comments: