Saturday, December 12, 2009

I said I would

Okay as I promised, and because I want to, here is the paragraph and the lovely person who guessed the band.

Ginger Lamar, she is a lovely lady originally for Kentucky but living in Arkansas. She has three beautiful babies, Awstyn, Braylee, and Zoe. She has been a wonderful follower of my blog for about seven months! I can't believe it! Check out her blog http://drewsbbgirl.blogspot.com. SHe doesn't post much but it's sure fun to read!

SO today has been rough. I had another dream that wasn't so great last night, I was in that room again. So again the day was hard. So I decided to go shopping. Went and picked up my sister and we headed to Wal-Mart. Spent way to much money. But got most of my Christmas shopping done.

Well I have an awful headache and need to be getting to bed. Have a good night! *Gabs

No comments: