Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally... Sleep?

Can it be true? Yes I slept for two hours straight, then on and off for about six hours. That was Friday. Last night I slept for six straight hours. It felt lovely. I'm taking Debi's advice and trying the ghost busters sound track tonight, I'll let you know if it works.

I'm trying to make a interesting blog post. But it's very hard tonight. I get tired of talking about how much I eat or what new problems I'm having. I want to talk about something interesting. But I don't really think I have anything.

"A black cat crossing your path signifies the animal is going somewhere." A quote from Debi.

Okay, Ginger! You so got it right! Relient K it is. I'm so happy somebody got it! I don't really know anything about you. :( Leave me a comment or send an email. I'll write you a nice paragraph.


I'm rather tired tonight. No real reason. I guess it was a long day. I've been tired since I got out of bed this morning. Makes the day difficult. Work was long, well not really, only 4 hours. But it felt long. I work again tomorrow. Then tuesday off wednesday on. thursday-saturday off.

Are you excited you know my work schedule? I wish I didn't have it. I'm starting to feel stuck. Like I'm never gonna be anything more. Like I will forever be a McDonalds employee. Which for some people might be okay. But for me, I want to be so much more.

Okay, I'm off to finish my show. Then to bed with my ghostbusters. Have a goodnight. *Gabby

No comments: