Friday, December 25, 2009

GOSH... Christmas?

Okay, this was going to be a wonderful Christmas post. But now I'm stressed. I was very excited. Then I checked my bank account. Now I've very stressed. Spent way too much on Christmas. :(. Now I have no money until the 5th. Sad.

I know I shouldn't stress about it, but I do.

Secondly, I was trying to convert my new bones dvds to files that could be put on my Ipod. But it would only convert 5 minutes of each one... AH ANNOYING.

I'm not trying to say I'm not greatful for today. Boy am I. I'm just a little grumpy, or a lot. I'm so tired. I woke up around 6am. The kids didn't get up until we woke them at 8am. But I couldn't sleep :)! For a person who doesn't get up before 9am like ever, it makes for a rough day. I've been nauseous pretty much the whole day:(. I was last year to. Just skipped the throwing up multiple times like last year. But it makes for a pretty rotten day. I dozed on the couch for a couple hours before everyone got here. It helped my mood. Luckily, I can feel like dirt on the inside without showing it at all on the out. But overall, it was a wonderful day. I enjoyed myself some. I love being with family.


Something that I haven't gotten to talk about yet, the best Christmas present, EVER. Tuesday night after the long hours at the hospital. We drove to layton, I got to see my IRL childhood bestie. Rebekah! Oh my goodness It was absolutely wonderful. Neither on of us talk much, So we go together quite nicely... She gave me a cute little cold stone lip balm, cotton candy flavored, which happens to be my favorite flavor. And said she was gonna sketch me while she is here! Oh goodness! Can't give me anything better then that. A piece of her! Thanks Reb!

I will try to post a picture of it when she does. But my computer hasn't been willing to upload anything to anywhere. Sad day. It fails at life.

So something is "a stir" in my life. That, I think, I'm excited about! I keep going back and forth. I wanted to at least finish my pre-reqs first but, whatever happens happens. It's too early to post about it though.

Wow am I tired. I need to soon, go curl up under my new electric blanket, put in bones and sleep away. With a little help from trazadone of course.

I'm chatting with an old friend. Or ex-boyfriend. Friends first, friends now. We don't talk very often. But for some reason, now, he wants to. So here we are, IMing on facebook. Thats how I keep in contact with a lot of people.

Oh and guys are stupid and have cooties. SO stay away from them! Merry Christmas. *Gabby

1 comment:

rabidbutterfly said...

I really, really liked your last sentence :) you should talk to my Moe :)