Friday, December 18, 2009

Deck the Halls

Or not. I'm still not in the Christmas mood. I'm all for shopping. Giving to others. And Prime rib. But the actual Christmas part. No not really. I'm not looking forward to it, at all really. We are supposed to set the tree up tonight, a little late. I don't want to. I don't want to do baking or tell people Merry Christmas, does that make me Scruge? I sure feel like it.

I usually love Christmas. I love the sights and smells. Usually. This year. I couldn't care less. Why is that? I guess it's part of depression. I don't like it.

I really should get back to cleaning. I was going to tackle my room today. But mom needed other things done. So I've been busy as an elf. I was having bad stomach pain so I sat down. Now I feel better and am getting back to work. *Gabby

No comments: