Friday, December 11, 2009

LAVENDER LOLLIPOPS!

I care. Really. I care about a lot of things. I care about everyone's feelings. I shouldn't but really I do. I care so deeply that seeing a stranger cry, almost brings me to tears. I care about you and your families. I don't know most of you, but I care.
Because that's who I am.
It's what I do.
It's how I feel.
What do you care about? Or who?
I care about my family, my friends, my enemies, my dear Troy in Kuwait. I care about my health, and the health of those around me. I care.
But love, love is different then care. There is so many different, I guess, levels of love.
There's the love that you feel for your family. That love is deep, it's genuine, really I think it's just natural. Most of the time, you don't have to work for it. You learn it young, it carries with you through out your life.
There's the love you feel for your friends, this love is hard then the love for your family, because you have to work for it. It's a love that changes daily, where with the family love, really no matter what they do, deep inside you will always love them. This love I struggle with. I care, but with caring you don't open yourself up to be hurt as bad as with loving. In my opinion, in order to really love someone, you have to trust them somewhat. No really with the family love because that is just there, it's eternal. I'm not so good with trust. I've had it broken so many times. That everytime I do it again, then get hurt, it's almost like it takes a small piece of me. Of my heart, my soul. Leaving this empty space. It hurts. More on that later. I need to finish my love thought.
There's the love you feel for your partner. I don't really know much about this love, as I have not experienced it. YET!
There's the love of objects. It's ever changing. I'm not sure that it's really a proper way to use the word love.

Well that's pretty much my take on love. Agree? Disagree? Would you change anything? I value every one of your opinions so please let me know what you think!

I'm sitting here babysitting, watching "Wow Wow Wubzy" (that's where the title came from), and eating popcorn for dinner. :)
I will probably have some 27 ingredient chili (it's more like 40, she's changed it a bit) when I get home. But until then, popcorn will do. The kids are way cute and very good. they are just snuggling with me watching tv. It's nice. I'm used to kids being all over the place. So this is one change, I'm okay with. Though they make it rather hard to type.... That's okay

Okay so the younger child keeps taking off his diaper. Goodness, what you do when you're three.
I love that stage, where they're just starting to become a little person. It's great.

So back to the trust and hole issue. I have a hard time trusting people.Not because of the person whom I'm trying to trust. Because of the people I've trusted in the past that have hurt me. I'm not really in the mood to post about this anymore. Maybe later.

Well I'm gonna go play with the kiddos. *Gabs

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

The Greeks have three different words for love: eros, philos, and agape (which should have an accent on the last e). Eros is romantic love, philos is brotherly love, and agape is the pure love of Christ.