Friday, January 15, 2010

AH Well,,,,

I seriously am really bad at being grumpy! I can do it for a little while and then it all goes out the window. Oh well maybe I'll try again next week.

I'm not very talkative right now. At least not when I'm not actually talking to someone. You will read it, yes, but I need so feed back. But I will try to get something interest on here.

Hmm I guess we will talk about my health, interesting right. I kinda talked about Visceral Pain Syndrome I think, the other day. But I wanted to give a bit more information.

Visceral pain is the pain we feel when our internal organs are damaged or injured and it is, by far, the most common form of pain.

Pain affecting our 'soft' organs and body tissues, or viscera, is extremely common and can be agonizing. Injury and inflammation can be particularly problematic, as organs become highly sensitive to any kind of stimulation, as in inflammatory bowel disease and other disorders.

Visceral pain is due to contractions in a hollow organ. Menstrual cramps and labor are visceral pain, as is pain from kidney stones and gallstones. It is a deep, crampy, boring sensation that ranges from mild to extremely severe.

It says it usually doesn't last long, I've had it for 3 months. What do they consider long? But that just tells me that may not be what it is. It could be Inflammatory Bowel, which is a from of Visceral pain. Chrones disease. Or a couple other things. I will begin testing in February.

My PTSD has been pretty bad lately. Hearing his name or evening thinking it sometimes sends me into a flashback. I had on today during therapy that was very hard to come out of. I know if I talk about them, eventually they will get better. But it hurts so much.

This is the list of symptoms...


1. Repeated "reliving" of the event, which disturbs day-to-day activity

  • Flashback episodes, where the event seems to be happening again and again
  • Recurrent distressing memories of the event
  • Repeated dreams of the event
  • Physical reactions to situations that remind you of the traumatic event

2. Avoidance

  • Emotional "numbing", or feeling as though you don’t care about anything
  • Feelings of detachment
  • Inability to remember important aspects of the trauma
  • Lack of interest in normal activities
  • Less expression of moods
  • Staying away from places, people, or objects that remind you of the event
  • Sense of having no future

3. Arousal

  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Exaggerated response to things that startle you
  • Excess awareness (hypervigilance)
  • Irritability or outbursts of anger
  • Sleeping difficulties

You also might feel a sense of guilt about the event (including "survivor guilt"), and the following symptoms, which are typical of anxiety, stress, and tension:

  • Agitation, or excitability
  • Dizziness
  • Fainting
  • Feeling your heart beat in your chest (palpitations)
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Paleness
The Google Health has a lot about it if you're interested check it out! Just Google PTSD.

Uhm I'm sure I could give you a lot more information on these subjects, BUT I think that I won't. If you want to know more, google it. If you find something interesting, tell me please. I do want to know more. I'm just tired of looking.

Hey here's something interesting. How bout a daily rundown of my medication?

Zofran 4mg 2x
Paxill 30mg 1x
Prilosec 20mg 2x
Carafate 1g 1x
Reglan 10mg 1x
Vitamin D 100 IU 1x
Multivitamin 1x
Yaz
Trazadone 50mg 1x

And soon to start Fish Oil. Yummy. Luckily they make it in pills.
And usually some sort of pain reliever at least once a day.

Okay this post is interesting enough now. It was easy too. Just copy and paste. Not a lot of talking. *Gabby

No comments: