Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is Wookie in the car yesterday. He was so tired. He is SOO cute. I just love it. I feel so bad, we went up to my sisters today and he fell down the stairs! He started crying and my sister ran and got him. He hasn't left my lap since. Its been like 3 hours. He doesn't cry when I move him though. So I think that's a good sign. He will just be a little sore few a day or two. :(

I went to the eye dr yesterday. It went well. my eyes are worse. Not great fun. But my new glasses are really cute! That's all that really matters. They should be here next week. I'll post pictures when I get them... If I remember.

I have to go in in the morning to have a throat culture. Yay right? My nephew has strep. I haven't felt real good lately and am extremely vulnerable to strep. SO off I go.

Wookie has an appointment to get his shots at 1030, So that will be fun. I Should call the dr I was going to call Monday and get an appointment. Okay I called.

I started this post a long time ago like around 4. It's now 930. I have gone to class, showered, and cleaned up puppy presents multiple times. Now I will go to bed, I'm exhausted and have to be up early. *Gabby

No comments: