Friday, January 15, 2010

Grumpy Day

Today is my grumpy day. I'm just being grumpy, about everything. I'm tired of acting happy. I'm tired of hurting. I feel like being grumpy, even if it's just for a day. So that's what I'm doing.

I woke around 4am I couldn't open my left eye. It was swollen and goopie. I don't know what it is. Could it be pink eye? It's not really pink. That's the only thing I can think of that makes your eyes goopie. But I don't recall it making them swell. I just don't know. I don't really feel like going to the dr. But I might end up there. It is kinda painful. It's a three day weekend so if I don't go today I won't be able to tell Tuesday. Ah I really don't want to.

I'm still hurting like crazy from the fall yesterday. Now my neck hurts. Great. That didn't help me sleep. I'm still having the usual pains too. So I'm pretty much a mess. A grumpy goopie mess. What can you do though. take a nap! Yes that's on my list. I also need to clean my room so it's ready for the puppy. *Gabby

No comments: