Monday, January 18, 2010

BLAH!!!!

I'm not so great. I would even go as far as to say, I'm quite bad. I'm totally bummed about not going to get my puppy. I feel like I could break down at any moment. It's not a good feeling. I know it won't be that long before I have another chance to go get him, but I was so excited to get him. I hardly slept. Which probably has something to do with my bad mood. But nonetheless I'm grumpy. I've tried to change it, it hasn't worked. So I will sit here and be grumpy. I will stew in my sadness. I will dwell on my temporary loss. Tomorrow I will probably still be sad. And that's just how it is.


I want my puppy. If I say it enough will it finally come true? I can wait, but I don't want to. I'm tired of waiting for everything. I wait for this pain to go away. I wait another week to be rescanned to see if the spot on my lung has changed. I wait to get into the GI people. My whole life is waiting. I'm tired of it, so tired of it!

I'm tired, its late now. Night*Gabby

No comments: