Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To Another Year

Today is one year since my last surgery. It's been a hard year, to say the least. But overall, I think it has all been good for me. I'm not saying I liked it all by any means. But it was good. Last year this time I laid in the PICU With tube coming out of every part of me. But I wasn't in any pain. Oh to have no pain again.

Now tonight I sit pondering a possible new diagnosis. It's very likely I have Visceral pain syndrome. Do you know what the can do for that? Nothing. Alternative therapy is recommended. Great. Really. I just get to be in pain forever. Needless to say, this doesn't make me happy.

What does make me happy is my Grandma is going to buy the puppy for me. She's soooo sweet! I love her so much!

My head hurts AGAIN. I'm going to try to rest a bit. *Gabby

No comments: