Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes... No???

So retreat. Here is me retreating. Oh wait no. I'm not. Not because I don't want to. But because everyone in my house is making it impossible to do so. So here I sit. In my chair. Watching NCIS. With an ace bandage around my chest. Needing some ice to put on it. Dr wants me to start an anti-inflammatory. Except it was too late tonight when she told us this so I will have to wait tell tomorrow.

I have to work tomorrow. As long as the Dr okays it. Which on a side note. I got a call from the nursing home today. They wanted to know if I still wanted to work there. Uhm... i actually didn't answer because I was sleeping. Then I listened to the message and went back to sleep. So I texted her and said I would call soon.*Gabby

*I need a snack.

No comments: