Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chewing at me.

I finally went to the dr today. She changed one of my pills. I forgot to pick it up though, so I will be starting it a little late. I just at a wonderful sandwich! Bologna on a cheese bagel, with mustard and lettuce and of course mayonnaise. I need the fat. I'm down to 105lbs. That's over 20lbs in a month. Yuck. I can feel the tube already.

Wookie went potty outside today. I was so proud. Then a little while later he went on the puppy pad. It was great. I never thought I'd be so excited about poop again. But I am.

He peed in my bed the other morning. I was not happy. He went straight to the kennel. But he hasn't again so he still is allowed to sleep with me. I know I should be better about getting him used to the kennel, but whenever I put him in there he cries. It's so sad that I either have to leave the house or take him out. He is pretty spoiled

He fell down my sisters stairs. He is still limping after 2 days. The vet said it's just a sprain. When he hits it just right he just wails. Makes me feel so bad. :(. There was a baby gate up and he crawled under it.

I will try to do a more about me and what I've been up to with school and all tomorrow. Tonight I'm just too tired. Going to bed early! *Gabby

No comments: