Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years! and MORE!

We had our New Years Eve party, just like every year. It was fun, until I couldn't breathe. So someone opened the back door. I was okay for a little bit. This would happen about every 20 minutes, for a good couple of hours. The it hit, the wrenching pain in my lungs, stupid pluerisy. I couldn't believe it. It was so bad I had to take a pain pill. It didn't help much. :(... But on went the night. Other then that, it went well. I enjoyed seeing my pretty much big sister, and good friend Tiara, who was in town from college. And the other twenty people who were in my kitchen. Though, the one person who I would have liked there, is still not here. :(...

My resolution? Well there's actually a lot I need to work on. So I guess when I figure it out, I'll post it. Whats yours?


Then about 1230AM my sister calls. She's decided to leave her husband and needs a place for her and the kids. So my house is back to 7 people in our 3 bedroom. And tomorrow, which I'm so excited about, it will be 8! Because my Bestie Rebekah is coming to stay for a few days. We are gonna have SO much fun.

Well its late, I'm in pain and exhausted, I will post more about my funny new years later. *Gabby

No comments: