Friday, January 8, 2010

I want that puppy

Tonight, I really want that puppy! Like right now. I'm really bummed that it will be 2 weeks at least before I get him. Sad day. But I WILL be getting him! It's my first goal of the new year! I am so excited about it too! I'm ready for him. Well not physically, but mentally. I already up most the night so 3am potty breaks will be no problem. I want to snuggle with him, have him sleep in my bed. I want to kiss his soft fur and give him baths. I'm just ready. I will go get the bedding and stuff for him next paycheck. I'm not sure what to get though. I want something cute and fun. I'm still liking the name Yoda, but what to go over all my options. SO please give me ideas!!! Please please please!!! I want to hear your ideas!!!

I'm was in a lot more pain today then I have been. So the Doctor called in 800mg Ibprofen, and Oxycodone. It got rid of the pain for 4-5 hours this afternoon. It was nice. For the last six days I've been in constant pain. A break was needed. I should have slept. But instead I watched Bones, and messed around on the computer. But it's almost time to take another one so I should be able to sleep. At least as much as I normally do! Maybe more from the drugs:)!

Okay I just took a pain pill so if this starts getting weird, sorry.

I drank a vitamin water today. It wasn't very great, but it wasn't bad either. It was the Strawberry Kiwi one. I really enjoy the Orange one. Thanks to Kellee! Not so much the others! But they're good for me so I'm drinking them anyway!

I've watched six hours of Bones today. And will probably watch a few more. I have to stay up until midnight to take my Ibprofen. Blah it's gonna be hard as I didn't take my nap today. But I'll try my best to stay awake. Maybe I'll set my alarm and go to sleep. That way I'll wake up when it's time. Just in case I fall asleep. Who knows. I may still be writing this blog post. As they take me FOREVER to write just a tiny bit. I do so much else while writing it, I get distracted a LOT.

I'm trying to find a dog kennel. I think my Friend Teal might have one she would sale me. I hope so anyway! It would be so much easier then tracking one down by other means. I just need to talk to her mom and we will be all squared away! Can you tell I'm excited about this? I really and SOOOOO!!!!! Excited about this. My only thing is he will be my baby and I won't want the kids messing with him. It kinda freaks me out even thinking about it. There's always tones of kids running around my house, as 2 live here. I don't want him to be locked up all the time when I'm not here. But I don't want him to be left alone with the kids either.

Is it bad that I don't even have him yet and I'm already worrying about things like this?

So now the name has changed to Marleau! (Mar-lo) It's the name of a hockey player. I just like the sound of it! But it seems to be changing by the hour. Ooo maybe Hobbit! He will be small after all! Ah I really don't think I will decide until I see him. But I want to have all my options lined out now!

I've read a lot of good articles on training him and what to feed him. I'm going to make him a blanket. And buy him a whole bunch of toys. After all every baby needs toys. He is going to be as spoiled as a prince... That would be another good name.

Okay are you tired of hearing about the puppy I'm going to get yet? I will move on. (then probably move back)

I am so happy one of my book for college, well my friend Cole has already taken the class so he had the book and is lending it to me! That %=$100+ dollars that I just saved. Most new books are $200+. Crazy right? It's just a book. Why so much? And the other 2 I should be able to get used. So it should end up being under $300 for my other books. I actually have 3 others one is like $10 and I don't need it tell March. SO I'm not worried about it. But I don't think my pell grant is big enough to cover the other 2. At least not all of it. Which is hard because I haven't worked much. ANd my hours got cut in half with the chance of being laid off. Which if that does end up happening I can probably get a job at the nursing home. But the pay 2 weeks behind so I wouldn't get paid for awhile.... But I'm hoping on of my lovely family members will loan me some money until I get back on my feet. Which should be soon. I'm thinking of going to the nursing home anyway as the pay is so much better, almost double. So I would have to work half as much. Which would be nice as I will be bust with school most of the time, and a new puppy the time I'm not busy with school. So it would be the rational this to do, as long as they need me. I'm tired of this "on call" crap. They NEVER call me. One time in the last 5 months hello, that's not a job.

So I have decided my New Years Resolution is to be more devoted to God. Not just my head, but my heart too. To give my all to him and let him take care of my life. To follow him with out worrying whats gonna happen next. It's going to be hard, and take some alter time for me. But I'm going to try. I have other New Years goals too. Like 15. One being move out. Which my mom is actually agreeing with. It surprised me. I'm just not sure when, or where. I don't think it will be before July. But we'll see. I lose m\y insurance anyway in July so that's one reason to stay. I can move anywhere with my pup cause I will have the Doctors note. It will be an interesting change when it happens. But I think it will be for the better.

I'm reading this book called "Captivating A Woman's Soul." It's very interesting. I haven't enjoyed reading much lately as I can't wrap my mind around much. But this seems to be different. It's showing me a lot about myself that I never realized before. One of the points is that a woman really just wants to be loved, to be told she's beautiful. How true is that? You don't think about it everyday. But isn't that what we all what? To be beautiful. I Know I do. Inside and out. Right now both could use a little work.

I have a Doctors appointment Tuesday. Which means Sushi! I love Sushi! I'm to the point where a Doctors appointment is normal, driving an hour there, doesn't affect me. When I walk in the office they don't ask for my name. They say "Hello, just a minute" and I'm in a room within 5 minutes. Everyone there knows me. While it's nice. It also makes me sad. Everyone at work doesn't even know me. I spend more time at the Doctor then at work. That's sad. I do love the people there though. But Dr.Downey will always be my all time favorite doctor. Too bad he's a surgeon or he would be my primary Doctor. I have a picture of him and me that I've been meaning to post, just haven't gotten aroung to loading it to my computer. It's on my phone now... But I promise to post it soon.

Maybe I need to do a 2009 post with all the pictures I didn't post last year! Would you like that? I'd have to find my graduation pictures though. I have the sweetest on of my Grandma kissing me. I'm going to frame it. One for me and one for her. I was so excited she was able to come! I don't get to see her very often. And she is so very amazing. I'm a lot like her I think. I'm eating the chex mix she made me for Christmas. Delish! Of course! Everything Grandmas make is good. Except Ketchep and bacon cookies. I don't suppose those were very good when my moms Grandma made them for her! What weird things have you heard of Grandmas making? Grandmas can be pretty odd sometimes!

So back to the puppy, sorry, this is the big thing in my life right now. My "cousin" is the one selling him to me. She live about 3 hours away. I've never met her. She's only kinda my cousin. She's my brother and sisters cousin. But I will have to get my car fixed before I can go pick him up. Which should be around $30. Which really isn't bad. I just have no money! So, it will be hard. But I have faith it will all work out. I have a BIL who has worked on my car a bunch! He is usually willing to fix it. I just have to buy the part. Which I should be able to do. Pray pray pray! If you can't tell I want this dog. I would trade my cell phone for this dog... That's big for me. If you know me you know I always have my cellphone within reach. no matter where I am. Usually on my person. I don't think I have ever wanted anything this much. I know it won't solve the problem of my happiness, or lack there of. But it might bring it up a bit. That's all I want, just a bit more happiness. A bit more purpose. Some-dog to love. Well not just some dog, my dog. Yes I feel comfortable calling him my dog. Because everything seems to be working out so far and I think that's a sign that it's supposed to be. Don't you?

On the Troy front. Well I'm still confused. He wants things from me that I don't think I want to give him. But does that mean leave him? I don't think so. I think we need to find a happy medium. But I'm not doing anything until I finish the book I'm reading about a woman's soul. I think it may have the answer. And if not, well I will ask Debi of course. I will probably do that anyway. Since she reads my blog, she has a heads up. Yeah, HI Debi!!!

On other front. Rebekah to a photo of me with her and she is going to draw it and send it to me! I'm so excited. I will post it as soon as I get it. She is an amazing artist. I love it! I wish I could draw like that!

So you probably don't know this about me but, I write poetry. Well I use to. I kinda have writers block. But I'm going to try to get back in the habit of it. I don't think it's a talent. I think it's a habit. And I need more hobbies.

My therapist think that me writing a letter to the surgeon would be a good idea. I wouldn't send it. Just write it and get some of my feelings out. I don't know that I will, it sounds painful. But I'm considering it nonetheless!

So as I said before. I WANT MY PUPPY,NOW! The want is just getting worse. I'm gonna have a hard time waiting 2 weeks. A really hard time.... I'm sure you will hear a lot more about him. But not in this post, as I think it is plenty long enough. Don't you? I can now take more Ibprofen and watch tv. I'm not the least bit tired! *Gabs

No comments: